View Single Post
Vermai
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-04-2015, 11:12 AM

Rules and Request Forms Template

The rules here are pretty simple, as Mene's own rule make it so that things are usually free of drama unless they involve actual dramas or other dramatic fictional works, obliviously. When posting here and either hanging out or requesting a freebie, the following rules must be upheld:
  1. The freebies are not costing you anything more than a few posts and some of your time, so please don't complain about the end product's quality.
  2. Don't rush me. I'll keep you updated and will deliver, but some things take longer to draw for one reason or another.
  3. Please keep from disappearing out of the blue before I can finish your order, I will leave the completed freebies in the pickup for no more than a week. You've been warned.
  4. Once you have safely retrieved your freebie, please tell me so in this thread, the adding of a simple thank you will do perfectly.
  5. This should be obvious, but please don't sell my freebies, they are meant to be free of charge forevermore.

Once you have agreed to these rules, you may start on your Request Form, being aware that a minimum of involvement with your own freebie is necessary for you to be allowed to request another in the future.

Request Form Template:
PHP Code:
[B]Username:[/B](write your username here)
[
B]Freebie Format:[/B](The current formats are sketched headshotsketched bustcoloured headshot and coloured bust)
[
B]Subject:[/B](what do you want me to drawA short description with a reference picture or two would be best!)
[
B]Style:[/B](Do you want a special feel to your freebieWhat about the color scheme?
[
B]Other:[/B](this is where you add anything else I may have forgotten to ask for or that you think I would want to know

Last edited by Vermai; 11-04-2015 at 12:28 PM..