View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-28-2017, 09:02 PM

Key laughed, but insisted again that Priscilla was better than him even as her luck ran out. "Beginners luck or not, I just know I'm going to roll the worst thing possible right before the end of the game. I always go from first or second to last in the final moments. Isn't that terrible?" he hummed, rolling the dice on his turn to lackluster results. At this rate, it would take him forever to reach the end of the game course.

"You play piano and embroider though? I like it. Very old fashioned lady-like unlike me. Though I suppose I'm not a lady." Key laughed at himself. "But when it comes to clothes, I have the worst time finding flattering ones, ya know. Maybe you're good with that kind of stuff too? Fixing gal clothes to fit a guy?"

Key shook his head because Priscilla really was beating him now despite messing up on the last game. "Hey, hey. Will you play a game of my choice next if you win this one?" He bit his lip, realizing another minigame started and he needed to focus, at least a little. "Or at least, let me win something else?"