View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 11-01-2014, 04:28 PM

Akio blushed lightly at the words that Dorian was all his. He cleared his throat a bit, giving a slight nod. He smiled warmly at the kiss placed to his cheek. His eyes moving to his to listen to what he had to say. It was true, the fighting may never end. The idea of the other at least trying was nice however. He agreed that the actions of that man however might make things more difficult. He noted however, the way that he seemed to change to a bit of uncertainty at the thought of what had happened. Akio placed a hand over his heart, taking a guess as to what he was worrying about. "I am not asking you to suddenly up and dedicate your life to protecting all humans...or even me" he looked up at him, "I have said before that it is your life, you have a right to choose your own path free from the influence or force from anyone. I know it is not easy to suddenly change an opinion about something or actions...Whatever you do or choose, I will do my best to support you" he smiled.

He wanted Dorian to be able to choose for himself what he wanted to do with his life, he wanted him to be free to choose his own path, his own life and future. He had said that it was not up to demons or humans to choose it for him, he could choose his own way. He agreed that they should head back. They headed inside, to where a piano sat. The dust upon it minimal. It seemed this one had a more sentamental value to him. They sat, Dorian moving his fingers along the keys. He then placed a seal on the wall, for help if there was a need for it. He nodded, placing a hand on the side of his chin. He turned his face lightly towards him. Leaning up, he placed a gentle kiss upon his cheek before giving a warm smile, "whatever comes, we will handle it together." He then turned his eyes back to the piano before them. "What was he like? Your father..." he asks, curious about it.

He would not force him to answer, but he wished to know a bit more about him, about his life. Dorian seemed to know what was on the surface of his life for the some part, but he knew little about him still. He knew he was a demon now, who used to be a human. His father running this shop, he seemed to be a cold and rutheless man in court according to that woman. He knew some things about him, but things that went below the surface he did not know much about. Dorian did not know to much about him however either. They should get to know one another. Then again, was right now the ideal circumstances? No...but all they had right now was time, time to think, time to talk, time to discover... His thoughts shifted a bit, the memories of the night before came back to him. He took a breath, turning his head from the man.

The thoughts from the night before within his head. Dorian being there with him, sleeping within his bed. He swallowed a little, a blush still lingering upon his cheeks. Should he say something? No, that would only make things even more awkward. What would he think? Wouldn't he think it is foolish to be thinking of such things in such a situation? He swallowed a bit once more, before he glanced over at the other. He wondered what he was thinking..had he ever...thought of such things? He pushed the thoughts from his head, that was a foolish thought. There was no way he had thought about such things. The idea of it, especially right now, was something that should not be going on. He should focus upon their conversation now, about the now. He should be focusing on something other than such thoughts.