View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 11-30-2014, 04:27 AM

Akio let his fingertips lightly trace a bit of the skin he found there, his mind for a moment caught upon his actions. He did not move, until his eyes were drawn for a moment to the mark there. Dorian was then moving though, the hand brushing his cheek, then moving back to his hip. His eyes moved up to his, as he asked if his advances scared him. He said he would do nothing without his consent, and for a moment, Akio merely looked at him. "I am not afraid....not her and now, and not with you...." he gently moved his fingers up to the mark. Hesitating for a moment, he gently traced it. "You are you....I am me....two different people, from two different worlds" he said, "and yet....I have never felt closer to anyone, especially in such a short amount of time." His eyes lifted up to his, before he leaned up to gently brush his lips against his.

"My consent.....I can not give it....for I am unsure of when I would be able to stop myself" he answered honestly, "every part of me, my head, heart, body, soul...all of these things are telling me something, most are pulling me to you..." He sighed, "but here...now, I know it would be foolish indeed to risk pulling you into something in such a special place, and when people are after your life..." He gave him a warm smile, "what I desire for my future, is you..." He linked his fingers into one hand of Dorian's, before lifting them to his lips, placing a warm kiss on them. "Besides....purity comes with an awkward price....I have....never been intamit with another person before.....I am sure I would not be nearly up to any standards you are used to..." He flinched, mentally kicking himself, "and my words keep coming out wrong....heh, I am inexperienced with this indeed."

He smiled, a pure and happy smile then. For a moment, it was as if the rest of the world, and their situation, faded away. He laughed warmly, "I do not fear your advances.....I know you would not hurt me..." He took their intertwined hands, placing Dorian's over his heart, before placing his own over Dorian's. "Our hearts are linked....even if we become separated, they will always be close in love.....and that for me, means that I do not have to be afraid...." he leaned up, pressing his mouth to Dorian's in a warm kiss. He took the initiative himself, to close what little distance remained between them. His arms wrapped around the other's neck, as the warmth of his skin pressed against Dorian's. He did not seem to be nervous about it, in reality, he was actually quite calm at the moment. Letting the kiss linger for a moment, he then did step back. Giving Dorian space to process his words, and think of what he himself wanted to say as a result of all of this.