View Single Post
Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 09-25-2014, 03:12 AM

Seneca looks at him, she couldn't believe it, that her mother would betrayed her father. It made sense to her, how could Alistar get in so quickly, or anything else. It was hard to believe, but it was true. Now her mother and Alistar threaten the only thing that keeps their peace together against other kingdoms. She knew what she had to do and looks up at her vampire husband. "Let's to my father's...he doesn't need to be alone. After all, we are family. He needs support since what mother has doen." She nibbles her lip a bit and says, "And I need to start my training for the coming war." Alistar wasn't going to get away with this. She was going to fight and used her powers to protect her people on both sides. That was her duty as Leon's queen.

~~~~~~~

Lelina glares at the female vampire as she knew there would be no match. Her Cerberus was ready to charge at the group. "So be it. My husband is a fool and he will die by my hands but first I will beat you and I will win for my daughter's sake." Lelina takes a deep breath and raise up her hands, "This ends now!!.. Cerberus!!" The three headed beast roars and starts it's charged at the group.