View Single Post
`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 12-21-2020, 08:28 PM

Thank you so much for an official update.
I gotta say I knew this was coming but God its terribly sad to have it confirmed.
This site literally saved my life in a lot of ways.
(I just knew y'all had some kind of file on me back there lol)
When I joined this site I was 17 years old and I was a messed up pup. I met SOOO many people on here that ALL changed my life for the better. I met a person on here and got to experience a Dramatic Life-Altering Relationship which was both a horrible and wonderful experience but in the end that person was sort of a life vest for me when I was drowning IRL and whoever they were in reality I hope they know how important they were in my life at that time and I hope they are doing amazing. I will say that I will not be upset if avatar art of myself and this person which is still floating around here after all these years vanishes into the abyss if/when Mene goes POOF because truthfully its embarrassing. o_o; The things you draw when you're 17/18 omg x___x;;;
I met my fiance here too. And I know for a fact that some people rightly questioned my sanity after I actually started living with him just 4 1/2 months after we met on Mene. I look back on the things I did back then and just you know, thank God he wasn't a serial killer I guess lol. But he is still the best thing that's ever happened to me. And after all we have been through in the past, going on 10 years now, I know he is my Person and I thank God everyday for Menewsha because without this website we never would have met in all likelihood.
This website/people I've met on this website have gotten me through over the years, in order, a bad home life as a teen, an abusive relationship, the death of my infant nephew, my mental health breakdown, drug problems, the loss of my home/hometown due to a disaster and the PTSD that went with that, the death of my beloved grandpa to cancer, my Nana's ever-worsening dementia, my Nana and Daddy's cancer battles, me trying to get my sh*t together so I could start college, and finally my Nana and Daddy's deaths and my mother's suicide attempt that were just a part of the Absolute Horror that was 2018-2019 when I lost 6 people who were incredibly important to me in 7 months. I legitimately do not know how I would have made it through all of that without Mene and the people I met here. I know I wouldn't have made it through everything that 2018/19 threw at me without my fiance, who I wouldn't have met without Mene.
I want to thank everyone who made this site what it was.
I think about so many of you every single day. I love you all so much.

I will still pop in...until there's nowhere to pop. *bittersweet smile*
I do plan on migrating somewhere if you all have good recommendations. Or I might become active on Gaia again. My name on there is still Jocylyn. Maybe we can make a guild (do they still do guilds on Gaia? I feel very old and outdated right now LOL) for former Mene users?
I do have discord for Pokemon Go purposes lol. I didn't know there was a Menewsha discord. :O

Thank you so much for 13 amazing crazy years. Thank you for saving my life and helping me build a good life for myself. I'm sorry I always cussed so much lol.
I wish every last one of you the very best in life.

Love so much,
Kita