View Single Post
sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)/

Old 08-11-2017, 02:33 AM

Maria swims back up to the area everyone was around at. she listen before trying to recall what plays she had. heard of are even only got glimpse of some titles. one she all ways wanted to see was. midsummer night's dream and wonder if they new any musicals? "Do you know a Midsummer night's dream? I heard there was some musicals on land. I heard about one called oh now. what was it called again?
if I recall right its called My fair Lady. I found something called play bill once it fall off form. some big fancy boat it was really loud."
Maria says while hoping they could handle. her request since it was there ideas.

The mermaid knew back home under the sea. they had some musicals for kingdoms anniversary. the king would all ways ask for one. since his wife like them rarely they had plays one was forbidden. to even talk about it since most merfolks. would start to cry even if they heard the name of it. the play was about two warring kingdoms. it was part of their history yet rarely talk about.