View Single Post
hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-12-2014, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
The Wandering Poet: - it IS expensive, isn't it? And that's just for four instruments. But with the four instruments, I could probably get all my kids ALL on instruments while we play. Granted, some would still be sharing...but there wouldn't be any sitting out with these four instruments! So I'm going to really work hard for this!

hummy: - I LOVE it! Thank you! Sorry for the late reply :( I am going crazy right now. I'm getting my kids ready for the All-County Music Festival next Friday....my Kindergarten through 2nd graders ready for their Family Day Performance for their families next Thursday....getting the 6th grade middle school feeder chain concert field trip set up...pixeling like a madwoman....trying to get homework done...and trying to not get sick D:

I seem to have stalled a bit...after that last donation of 100...we have had nothing new D:

i figurged you'd be going crazy this week.
so no worries, when you have time.

i know, i poke it every day.
i have let everyone i know, know about it.
they all are hopeful for you and your kids.
i wonder if you could cancel it and do another
ya know, instrument by instrument or something?
i know that everyone gets their donation back if y'all don't reach your goal.
but May is a really long way away to come up with nothing from all of this, huh?
i always do a little research when i use a site, no offense, i totally trust Maria to pieces
charity lokie look
they have a higher rating than iMentor and adopt-a-classroom, both of which i have heard of and donated to.
i think it was a very good choice, Maria, but maybe just a smaller goal next time.
by then i am hoping your kids families will be frequent donators to your projects!
positive hummy is very hopeful!

Last edited by hummy; 02-12-2014 at 10:35 PM..