View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-26-2014, 04:09 AM

Gemini was fully absorbed in not getting lost when she turned a corner and nearly ran into a man. Todd actually did run into him, but being a ghost, he simply passed through the man. "Oh, sorry, my fault. I wasn't paying attention." She said, giving the man in front of her a good look. She assumed he wasn't a ghost, but she really couldn't know for sure. He carried an air of someone who had seen a lot, but no, not a ghost. He was definitely alive. "Hm? Oh, sure, I'm fine. A little disoriented, maybe, but that happens when you wake up in a strange place. You're the first person I've seen around here, actually. I'm Gemini Hunter, and you are?" She asked. She figured he must have been invited by Kira, too, but she couldn't figure out why. With her, at least, she knew Kira personally. Was this another friend of his? "This guy has high awareness. Be careful, Gemini." Todd advised. Gemini gave no outward sign of having heard him, except for the fraction of a second that her eyes shifted to her brother and back.