View Single Post
Witch
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 06-19-2008, 06:01 PM

F.A.Q.
I
SLAND

I need a better explanation of everything!
Ye can find an overview of how this game works, without the random pirate talk, in here.
-+-+-+-+-
Why a game of sea pirates? Isn't this a Pool Party event?
Who knows? Maybe we be just like over-grown lads, or we get delusional from the summer heat 'n over active imaginations?
Maybe we actually still on the pool 'n playin' with plastic toy swords, water guns 'n origami paper ships! xD
-+-+-+-+-
Why can't we use our mule to play? Why can't we see our own map and the locations of our own ships? Why can't I see my names listed under the ships?
With such a handsome amount of bountiful booty, come an even greater evil temptation to win. This be all t' make everythin' a fair play 'n t' prevent scurvy spies on both sides.
-+-+-+-+-
How can I speak like a pirate when I don't even understand half of what you're saying?
Check out the Links section, there will be some useful links t' guides 'n useful informations about pirates.
-+-+-+-+-
You talk like an amateur pirate!
Just focus yer attention on havin' a fun battle 'n less on scurvy details, ok mates? :pirate: Arr!
-+-+-+-+-
My trades haven't been accepted! Why am I still not on the list? Why do you still haven't updating my stat and the map?
Be patient. Ye just be waitin' 'n yer Capt'ns will work things out, in time.
-+-+-+-+-
Should I really dress up my avatar as a pirate and speak in that weird illiterate pirate way?
Well, as the dead from the Flyin' Dutchman will say, the more the merrier! It will surely be spice up the game's moods! It be only fer fun. ;)
But it be more of a free option, so ye be doin' it only if ye feel like it, ok mates?
-+-+-+-+-
I suspect a cheater! Someone is using a mule!
Contact one of the Captains as soon as possible with one of those private pigeons!! (PM)
-+-+-+-+-
Can I donate to the event's mule or to the game hosts/Captains?
AYE! xD

Banner .01
Overview .02
How t' play .03
The Pirates' Codes .04
Bountiful Booty .05
Be A Crew .06
Atlantis Pirates .07
Phoenix Pirates .08
Davy Jones' Locker .09
F.A.Q. Island .10
Winners .11
Links .12
Credits .13
Gallery .14
Extra .15

Last edited by Witch; 06-23-2008 at 09:06 PM..