View Single Post
EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2014, 03:14 AM

"I was naïve. Even after all that I had gone through, deep down I still hoped for everything to get better as I grew up and separated myself from my father." Wolffe shook his head gently, closing his eyes in the process. He hadn't remembered all the hopes he had when he joined the Navy in more than eight years, and now they were slowly making its way back to his mind. How different were things back then, when he just joined the Navy. Of course he wasn't the same, both physically and mentally, but that was a completely different story for a different time. He kept on speaking quietly, as if afraid to wake up his slumbering demons. "When I was recruited, I was the loner in the whole group. I wasn't picked on, I just decided to separate myself from the rest. After living with my father, whatever physical punishment they threw at me was nothing, so I just endured as always. That's what got Ferris' attention on the first place." The hunter sighed deeply before continuing. "He was pissed because someone could, in fact, endure his punishments. I endured his personality until one day I decided it was enough. His buddies pushed me aside and I couldn't hit him at all, but after that, there was something different about him." Wolffe stopped for a while to think of the following part of the story, but that was when he saw Protegée mumbling and trying to hide at the corner. He walked up to where she was, a frown covering his face. "Hey, you alright?" He kneeled and placed his hand on her shoulder, only to be received with a sudden jolt of electricity running through his right arm and memories that weren't his.