View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-13-2017, 01:35 PM

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Today felt like torture. I started working at my new desk and…I hate it. The way the drawers are set up I keep hitting them with my chair which is annoying and I just don’t like the atmosphere here. The day went by soooo slowwww. I felt like I was going to die. I don’t have any urgent work to do and I really just had no motivation at all to work. I was so tired too. The ride home was also torture but at least there weren’t as many delays like yesterday. By the time I got home my whole body ached from being so tense all day. I made dinner and watched an episode of New Girl then did some job hunting. I found a Graphic Designer job that I’m going to try to apply to tomorrow as well as a bunch of others that I should probably also apply to but I’m going to take it one at a time for now.

• • •

I have a bunch of bruises all over my legs. I have no idea where they came from though… Kind of crazy that I hurt myself but didn’t feel it, lol.

Thursday, July 13, 2017

I didn’t sleep so well last night. Not sure why… I had another bug issue this morning. I saw something whitish sitting on one of my black flats in the closet and genius me I decided to pick it up to see what it was and there was a huge cockroach sitting on it! The crazy thing was that it didn’t even move. O.O I put the whole shoe in the garbage and sprayed it with poison and only then did it start struggling around a bit. So weird! It was also weird that my cat wasn’t chasing it around. Usually she’s my cockroach detector, lol.

I ended up being 20 minutes late to work today because of train delays. Hopefully today will go a bit faster than yesterday. I have a bit more motivation to work this morning and in the afternoon I’ll be going to the building job site so that will at least be more interesting than sitting at my desk. It’s super hot today and we might get some thunderstorms later so hopefully I won’t get stuck walking outside in the storm, lol.

After work I plan on going home and working on that job application. I really want to get that out! I know it will definitely feel good to get back to doing what I should be and hopefully make progress towards finding a new job.

• • •

Ah…the ice cream I had last night was good, lol. I haven’t been eating so well since I’ve gotten back from vacation. Next week I’ll have to get back in line with that. Wouldn’t want to ruin my summer beach bod! XD