View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 01-21-2016, 04:56 PM

He was glad he changed the conversation so quickly to Eleanor. She thought he was proposing. Proposing! They hadn't even known each other 12-hours and she already wanted a ring?! What kind of woman did he just devote himself to.

Maybe I can cancel my contract....

Then she got all excited about the next thing--Eleanor's attacking. she had never seen it before, or so it seemed from the way she got all giddy about it. For the first time, Eleanor stopped acting like Rroy. Rroy didn't mind using his powers in front of his friends. Then again, Rroy was Valsozn. Pride was kind of their thing.

As her arms grabbed his, Fritz felt a warmth flow into his cheeks.

Am I... blushing? He didn't understand this sensation. Why was he blushing. Was it because of her proposal comment from moments ago? She had called him handsome, that was a first. She was also very grabby--though Melik was equally as grabby. The more he stayed with Nyx, the more he realized he found the female version of his beloved friend.

He wasn't sure if that was a good or a bad thing.

Mind spinning, he could just imagine the redhead and the white haired woman yanking on each of his arms. Melik demanding that his sworn protector do things with him while Nyx pleaded that he do things with her.

Fritz let out a soft sigh before his eyes moved to meet Nyx's anxious pair.

"I've been hit by worse. Had the wall not been there, I would be fine. I regret to inform you that the stones did more damage than her arm." He could see Nixie grow said. "Though I'm probably the worst person to ask. I can endure a lot unless my bones take a hit." Rubbing his arm, he pulled up his shirt sleeve to reveal a very bruised arm. "I've been cursed with brittle bones. I bruise easily so I tend to avoid getting thrown around. She," he smirked, "caught me offguard." His brows knit together as a serious expression rolled onto his face. "It won't happen again."

Turning on his toes, he hid his face behind his hand. It was time to address the other thing now.

"You really need to watch your tongue." He pat her forehead. "Saying such things like that to a man could get you in trouble." He was referring to the proposal. "I hope you don't throw yourself at every so-called handsome man you meet." Fritz's eyes shifted from her. "It'll make you undesirable."