View Single Post
ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 01-21-2016, 06:02 PM

Nyx giggled when the man stumbled backwards, when he tripped over the cot, blanket landing on his head that giggle grew into full on laughter. Her stomach began to hurt as the laughing was forced to die down from it. Wiping her eye, she brushed away any tears that had formed as looked at the male again. "I'm not going to bite," she said, the humor still in her tone as she walked up to the man.

She squatted in front of the cot, resting her elbow on one knee, her cheek resting on that hand as she reached towards the male with the other. Her fingers danced along the fringe that fell in front of his face, brushing it to the side while the blanket fell silently to the floor. She then pulled that arm back and set it up like the other one and just looked at the guy in silence.

After a little while, she rose her eyebrows and said, "I think you're the one that's tired." She then stood up making her way to the other side of the room. "That would make sense though, it is getting late after all." Righting one of the over turned cots, she then picked up a blanket, waving it to loosen the dirt that had collected on it. She then looked at all the others and said, "We'll have to fix this before we leave here tomorrow."

She then sat on the cot, pulling her long boots off and sliding under the old blanket. "Oh, um," she added recalling how he wasn't allowed to go anywhere. Brows furrowed she said, "You have to stay here with me, you know that, right? Well, don't leave, I guess?"

She then laid down, looking over at the male before saying, "Stay close, ok?" Without another word, her eyes slowly closed.