View Single Post
Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 08-15-2014, 04:20 PM

"A girl huh?" Will said, slipping his phone back into his pocket as he leaned closer to the other young man to see the paper.
'She's a sack of flour, so a flower name would be kinda funny.' Will thought to himself, snickering at his own joke.
Will watched as his friend flipped through the papers and smiled when he let out a sigh, "Dude that's a baby that's addicted to crack cause it's mom did crack while she was pregnant. I'm glad our kid's healthy though!
'Our kid... That sounds so weird, but at the same time it sounds kinda nice.' Will thought to himself for a moment, liking the sound of it. He quickly shook his head, 'Gah! What the hell am I thinking?!' He quickly turned his attention to the teacher when she spoke, hoping she'd distract him from the thought that had started to form.
"Yea they are!" Will replied as he took the papers from Blue, "Hmmm..." He thought for a moment and chuckled at the other young man's suggestion, "I don't think our teacher would like that. What about the name Lilly? I mean, it's a girl flour sack, why not give her a flower name?"
He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket again and he let our an exasperated sigh. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and quickly flipped it open then shut again, hanging up on the person calling. 'What part of 'I'm in class' does he not get?!'