View Single Post
keres corvax
Dirt Girl Dita
Penpal
Send a message via ICQ to keres corvax Send a message via AIM to keres corvax Send a message via MSN to keres corvax Send a message via Yahoo to keres corvax

Old 05-20-2012, 03:57 AM

For the Raffle and Give away Winners

Most active in this thread -

Active thread winners - raffle
rare winner
coin winner
coin winner
coin winner

Give away a day winners
may 20:
Monstahh'
may 21: dessertdesiert
may 22: Lunanuova and Jeannesha
may 23: Nina
may 24: Arinia Dreamdancer, Damia Flagg and Viridis Aureus
may 25:
HIM_ROCK
may 26:

The not so active mene give away

Quote:
There are several events that are happening in this thread. This is to help clarify any questions.

#1 . There is a most active person give away. the person who is the most active wins a set of the event rares.

#2 . There is an active thread winners raffle (free, you don't even have to say that you are participating) Prizes are one (or more rares) and 3 coins amounts. *You must have at least 20 posts in this thread to be in the free raffle.

#3. There is a not so active winners raffle, where one person will win a coin ammount. You must have no more than 19 post to be in this raffle. (free, you don't have to say that you are joining) coin varries from the pay raffle, or out of my purse if no one buys tickets.

# 4.There is a buy in raffle, each ticket is 200 coins, 80% is going to be distributed between the active thread winners. and the Final day coin give away. and the not so active Mene. (please state how many tickets you would like to buy when you are ready to buy) Coin prize is due to how many tickets are bought. it no tickets are baught then it becomes out of my coin purse.

#5 Then there is the Giveaway a day raffles that I'm doing from the 20th(yesterday) till the 26th. These here are free, you have no post requirement. and all you have to do is say that you would like to join them. if you only want to join an individial one, please inclue the date of the one you want to join. other wise, just tell me that you want to join them.

may 20 - One free art(you tell me what you want drawn)

May 21 - Coin give away (random out of my coin purse)
May 22 - One free Rare either (allergy set or anohter if it is out then)
May 23 - #2 One Free Art( you tell me what you want drawn)
May 24 - One free Rare (unknown yet)
may 25 - Coin Give away(random out of my coin purse)
May 26 - One free Rare (unknown which one/s yet)

Last day coin raffle (free everyone in the thread will be put through the generator.) coin varries from the pay raffle, or out of my purse if no one buys tickets.

all winners will be randomly generated.

The only set winner is the person who who posts the most.

But yes, I do prefer to have people posting in here, which is why I have the active posters thread give away, and the most active users prize.

The not so active Mene is for incase some doesn't get the chance to post in here as much as they wanted to, and they still get to be involved in something.

Last edited by keres corvax; 05-26-2012 at 04:38 PM..