View Single Post
keres corvax
Dirt Girl Dita
Penpal
Send a message via ICQ to keres corvax Send a message via AIM to keres corvax Send a message via MSN to keres corvax Send a message via Yahoo to keres corvax

Old 05-20-2012, 04:03 AM

One Rare is going to be given away to the most active poster.

Simply put, *you have to be the most active poster* in this thread to be guaranteed to win a set of Rare.

I will be tallying every ones posts each day. at some point I will be seeing how many each person posted and I will total it up and place it next to the names in the active users list. At Saturday 26th May I will announce the winner.

*Example of things to talk about will be listed below.*

*Also things talked about here already will be listed in case anyone else feels like commenting on it but doesn't feel like reading though all the posts.*

One Rare and 3 Coin amounts are going to be randomly generated between all the active people inside of this thread.

The Rules:
Follow Mene Tos and Rules.
1.No bumping please.
2. Role playing is welcome
3. don't be afraid to start a new conversation if you aren't into what everyone else is talking about. I am all for all kinds of discussion here.
4. Have fun.
5. To be considered active you have to have *at least 20 posts* in this thread before the event is over.

The winners will be chosen with a random generator. I Will place a number next to each persons names. When I use the generator I am going to have it give me 4 numbers. These numbers will represent the number that is next to your name.
Prizes will be awarded in order of the numbers given by the generator. so the first person will get the Rare. Then the other people will get varying coin amounts, from highest to lowest.

The end date is Saturday 26th May

Participants and how many posts they have at 3:15pm eastern time (will update this every night):

Viridis Aureus 233
dessertdesiert 151
Jeannesha 140
Kirin Rosenbaum 139
Silver Storm 128
Amane 116
KatMagenta 113
llonka 99
HIM_ROCK 76
ProfessorSinister 71
superstition 67
Angel Spirit Girl 61
Moon! 41
MacSen191 37
monstahh` 33
WherededIGo 33
Tntk_2 27
Amelia 26
Arinia Dreamdancer 25
lunanuova 25
Sweetsunnyrain 22

These mene's are the ones who kept my thread active in the begining :) thing you!
1. moon!
2. Cilestis Imperial
3. Kole_Locke
4. lunanuova
5. ProfessorSinister
6. Jeannesha
7. hummy

Join the Raffle!
prize is one of each event rare.
80% of all ticket entries go strait into the coin donations and raffles for in this thread.
It will be broken down like this:
second place - 30%
Third place - 20%
Fourth place - 15%
For the final coin give away. on the 26th 20%
For the raffle for the not so active prize 15%

Totaling out to 100%

The first Coin Prize for the Giveaway a day will come out of my own pocket and will be entirely random until it happens.

There are 1000 slots available. I will try to update this section with every ones names as often as possible. I may just stretch it down into one of my other posts I posted after you all :)

Each ticket is going for 200 coins.
You may enter as many times as you would like.
Just let me know your numbers? if you want it to be random number for you just let me know and I will work it out.

If we use up all one thousand tickets and people are still asking to join, then I will add more ticket slots. This just means that the prizes will be bigger. i will not limit people to how many tickets they can buy. The simple fact is, the more tickets bought, the bigger the prizes are. :)

And even if there are 4 tickets bought, i will still run it XD

Ticket holders will be on This post
0/ 1000 tickets sold

Tickets bought.

Last edited by keres corvax; 05-25-2012 at 01:25 AM..