View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 12-04-2010, 03:45 AM

(Andraus, we were keeping these to human characters, as if you could actually find someone on Earth that just happened to be able to control an element. If you could just remember to keep it literate. For example, instead of having loads of '...' inbeetween the sentences of his thoughts, but all his thoughts in italics. I appreciate it and welcome aboard. I am going to say that he just has a pet dog though, sorry.

@ Em - No problem =] I guess I did miss posting a couple things before I opened this up... Mainly forgetting to put the threads rules up. *grumble*

@ Kio - awwwww thanks, I worked hard on them and had fun <3 )

Matt tinted at the cheeks and nodded, "I'll see you at 8 than, and you're right. It probably will do me some good." Double checking the door behind him he turned back and offered his arm, "Shall I walk you to the teacher's housing entrance?" He meekly glanced at Miss Cooper and decided it rude not to offer for her as well. "Miss Cooper? "

The young teacher quickly clung to the arm Matt barely had raised towards her and cooed, "Yes, thank you very much Mr. Onis, that is so gentlemanly and kind of you."
Matt just smiled, as if he was perfectly fine with the situation.

(yes it is Monday night, it'll take me a few to finish updating every once in awhile and to make sure I've got all the new thread kinks worked out. Profile will be updated momentarily Em

@ All I've added some changes to the beginning posts. =])

Last edited by Shadami; 12-04-2010 at 04:40 AM..