View Single Post
Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 09-26-2012, 01:54 PM

Hey, fellow writers! C: Thought it might be nice for us to convene during the event and talk about our trade/hobby/whatever it is to you.

What sort of writing do you do? Anything in particular you're working on right now?

(remember to quote if you're answering these questions directly)

For me, I've written all kinds of things... poetry, stories, songs. Right now, I'm trying to work on the third chapter for my fanfic The Art of Perseverance, which is based on the anime Princess Tutu.

I actually haven't written anything in a while... and man, is it hard! o_O I wrote 20 minutes in my journal today, which was easy, since I was just blurting whatever onto the page. But when I went to start chapter three, I was fighting my inner editor every step of the way! I only wrote for ten minutes and it felt like an uphill battle. O_o

I'm rewarding myself for journaling AND getting through those ten minutes of chapter three by playing some guitar, which I really enjoy. But dude, I didn't think writing without doing even minor edits would be so trying. Don't get me wrong, though, I'm stubborn, so I'll try this again later.

Last edited by Goblin Maiden; 09-26-2012 at 01:57 PM..