View Single Post
The Time Machine
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-17-2017, 02:37 AM

Music plays as the team walks up the busy temple steps. Yumeh proudly saunters up towards the entrance and winks at the guards.
Yumeh: They're with me, my good men!
The guards nod and lift their weapons, motioning for them to pass into the hall. Cecilia picks Yumeh up and smiles at the guards as she skips inside down the halls. Xeox examines the writing and various murals on the walls.

Xeox: Hmm, that's an interesting way of describing it...
Boq Boq: Heh, clay vessels. Yeah, they went all poetic on their creation, didn't they? It'll cause problems later on, but-

Xeox: You should take some discreet scans of these for your project.
Boq Boq: Affirmative. Discretion will be taken.
One of the guards raises an eyebrow and tries listening into the odd language. Boq Boq notices, takes his sister's hand and leads her away as he motions to the guard an implication that she isn't all there. Meanwhile, Cecilia's found her way into the dining section...
Cecilia: I'm gonna get you some milk.
Yumeh: Such a good girl. Get yourself one of those honey buns while you're at it.
Cecilia: Ooo, yummy!
'Where is that woman with the fish?', Yumeh thinks to himself as he scans the crowded room. His keen eyes eventually catch a glimpse of a familiar silver shine. He waves her over with her full basket and eats his fill of fish.

Last edited by The Time Machine; 08-15-2017 at 09:31 PM..