View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 07-11-2012, 06:08 PM

Vincent stopped midfeeding as he realized that on his way out of the club he had seen some one familiar. So familiar in fact he should have seen him, but then he had been thinking about Lewis. His own face in a shadow, he smiled then finished his feeding. Someone had answered his ad and was at the club waiting. The cow wandered away into the crowed on the other side of the pen when he let her go. His mind racing over the hope that this one might understand and not go looking father then he asked.

Shaking his head at the thought that someone interested in being a privet investigator would never take him at his word. He was going to have to be careful with this one. This guy needed to know Vincent before he knew the vampire. With that thought Vincent walked out of the pen the human way and checked for followers. Not finding any he sighed, Good he must have thought I was just another applicant.

The trip back when faster or maybe it was just the blood now in his veins that made it seem to go faster. His amber eyes flinched as a car flashed its lights as it passed him in the street. Maybe that would be a good excuse this time for why he needed someone who looked like him to work days. He only hoped that the guys eye color was the same as his, that always was the hardist one to get to match. He could always buy wigs and makeup to hide or add things his partners had but the eyes just could not be done.

As he walked into the club the hat check boy seemed to wake up and look out to the room and back. His double was already there, sitting in a darkened corner but then the dimness of the light only seemed to be like day to him, his night vision being better than most anyone in the place. He was not to sure that could apply to a few of the bus boys but then they were a breed unto themselves. He moved from dark area to dark area. Avoiding the person at the table’s eye. He wanted to get a better look at him… no wait, something was not right. Looking closely he saw that the body build was all wrong for a man. But to any one not used to looking that closely at the neck they never would have noticed. I hope she dose not have a high voice that may mean trouble. But let’s not ruin this, I can’t always get a man that matches me now can I. He walked up to the table and waved at the chair acrossed from her.

“Is this seat taken?” his voice was pitched just loud enough that she could hear him but not to interrupt the people around them listening to the singer. “if you’re waiting for someone I could go some where else.”