View Single Post
Lilith Immaculate
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-16-2012, 01:43 PM

(( I hope Sweet doesnt mind if we move on a bit :/ ))

Alex looked around and shook her head, "Listen don't worry about me." She flashed the Asian girl a smile, "I'll be fine, I'm sure I'll bump into him purely by accident." That always did seem to be her luck. She gave the girl another smile before begining to push herself through the crowd of people. A lot of the faces that surrounded her were covered in pale make-up and dark eyeliner and mascara and she frowned slightly, I'm pretty sure I couldn't pass off the slightly Emo look. She stopped in the middle of the room and looked around at the crowd that surrounded her, her heart sinking again and this time down to the sick and slightly depressed feelings she had pushed down their earlier.
An elbow shoved into her beck and she stumbled a few steps, almost twisting her ankle and breaking her heel before catching herself and turning to find the red head she had spoken to earlier giggling and waving an apologetic hand towards her, "Sorry Nobody, I didn't mean to touch you." Alex froze and raised an eyebrow, "Excuse me?" It wasn't much but there was just enough sarcasm and mocking in the girl's tone to twist Alex's anger into a tight knot. She was already on edge enough as it was, she didn't need some cock Crim giving her shit. "I said I didn't mean to touch you." Alex smiled and took a step closer to the girl and planted a large punch square across her face, clearly knocking the red head out for a few seconds as she hit the floor.
The room was quiet except for the music and all eyes were stunned on Alex, 'Oh I'm sorry, did I touch you?" She turned on her heel and forcfully made her way out of the room and out the first door she saw which just so happened to be out onto the balcony. She wiped a stray tear from her cheek and crossed her arms over her chest. One thing Alex always had trouble with was her temper. Most Pretties never got mad or even agitated but it was one of the few things she carried through the operation with her. She deserved it really. A soft giggle and Alex turned to see two girl's standing in the corner looking at her. When they notice Alex looking they ran back inside with a large laugh and slammed the door behind them.

At that moment, Alex had never felt more alone since she had become a Pretty.
She was sarting to wonder if this feeling was going to become a natural occurance for her.