View Single Post
PhoenixNeko
When times are tough..... chuck the Axe at the dude trying to choke you with it.

Old 10-08-2013, 03:00 PM

Varten whispered to Cheshire, "you know I love you my friend, and we both know that you'll be safer this way.." Then he suddenly thrust the poor cat into the hall closet. Turning back to Kasimir he told him, "It will keep the other party goers from hurting him like that last man did. Besides he's safe in there. I put his bowls in there before the party. Then taking the proffered hand, let himself be led to the 'dance floor'.

Cheshire wasn't happy. He knew his vampire was putting him in the closet to keep him safe, but that didn't mean he had to like it. It wasn't his fault that that crazy human had threw him around. The cat huffed to himself about the rudeness of humans these days. He remembered just before the enchantments, back when his vampire used to be his human. He had been a kitten and his mother used to tell him how humans used to worship cats. She had heard the stories from her mother, and it had been passed down. But as he grew up, Ches came to see that humans could be mean.