View Single Post
letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-10-2013, 10:26 AM

Onyx waved off Becca and her silly wink. Becca always had been obsessed with boys, and clearly Onyx's mind was always somewhere. Not that Onyx minded men, but her writing always came first. No matter who wanted to try and distract her. Even Becca knew it was Onyx's first priority to write. Getting bumped into several times that night, Onyx felt done. Onyx looked at the man and have a simple wave. "I think I'm just going to find my friend and maybe get some fresh air. It was nice meeting you, sir. If you need anything, my name's Onyx." And with that, she slowly began to make her way outside to find Becca.

She quickly spotted the blonde friend of hers and poked her in the side. "Dear! It's been ages since I've seen your lovely face!" Onyx said dramatically to her best friend. "But seriously, I lost you, and just kinda gave up. I knew you were somewhere around here." Onyx shrugged. She had truly meant to stay with her friend tonight, but obviously got caught into the sea of sweaty bodies. Which made her feel like she needed a shower. Yuck.

Onyx looked around at all the drunk, drinking more. And some of the dancers had made there way outside. It was fascinating how people acted when they were drunk. Onyx hoped she didn't even come close to that. And if she did, she'd be on a strict no alcohol diet for at least a few days longer than usual. "Do I act like that when I'm drunk?" Onyx said while pointing to a group stumbling around trying not to lose their footing.