View Single Post
.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)
Send a message via MSN to .Simplicity.

Old 01-04-2014, 02:01 AM

January 3, 2014

Today was Ryan and I's one year anniversary. While we celebrated yesterday since he worked today, it was still amazing. Yesterday we relaxed watching Game of Thrones (which is awesome...watch it!), went to Bella Italia to eat (where we also had our first date), and then went to watch The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. To top the night off, we bought oreo's and milk to eat before bed.. I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Being with this guy has thrown me everywhere, because we've had quite a few rocky times, but I wouldn't trade them or him for the world. He's my rock that keeps me from drifting off. I love him to tidbits.

I suppose since that was technically the 2, the 3 was still awesome. After I left Ryan's house my grandma invited me out to go shopping with her, where she bought me a load of grocery's which will last me a month or longer for sure! Without her, I don't even know where I'd be in life. She's supported me in so much and is always there for me, wanting to help.

Ultimately, today has been a super awesome day. The only thing that would have made it better is if Ryan hadn't worked. :)

Last edited by .Simplicity.; 01-06-2014 at 03:39 AM..