View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 01-06-2014, 05:16 AM

February

February 1st: My Flapper Costume was a success at the social! I got tons of complements. This is a great start to the lunar new year! The door people thought I was part of the dance trope...and the dance troupe recruited me for the rest of the night for the demonstrations. XD It was a rip roaring Social scene. 1920s themed Social FTW! For the first hour there was a swing dance lesson and the rest of the night our toes were a taping to Jazz and swing. I got to share it with my mom and bf.

. . . . . .

February 2nd:I'm having a relaxing Imbolc at home. Lighting lots of candles and cleaning the house. Yay Mother Bridget Goddess of hearth, home and creative fire! Her song warms the winter and her many animals form come from the earth. :D

February 8th: I bought all the bras from studio 54 just in time for the valentines day event. :D

February 9th: This first week was a great week for art. :D I got 5 images done! Three of them were for various Menewsha Contests. I'm excited to start work on my Mardi Gras mask and costume this upcoming week. I'm trying to cram as much art as possible into this week so I can go post crazy in the upcoming V-day event. :D Plus I also have a Social planed next friday.

. . . .

Feb 14: I double dated to a V-day Social with my sister/her beau. We had a lot of fun and danced all night. My bf gave me a really cute diamond heart necklace. I haven't took it off since. Such a great night.

. . . . . .

Feb 15th: I went to a comic convention and bought 4 graphic novels for $20. When normally they're $25 each. then we meet with friends for dinner. It was a nice night out and I was still in the glow of Vday. :D

Feb 25th: I managed to finish the last bit of art for my art goal this month! Yay! Happy!

Last edited by Nephila; 03-03-2014 at 05:34 PM..