View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 02-08-2015, 07:15 AM

Venus's mother drove up to the large in-dorm school in her silver Cadillac. She sighed heavily and pulled the car to a stop, then looked at her beautiful daughter sitting the passenger seat. "Here we are sweetie, you sure you're going to be okay staying in the dorms?" Venus smiled sweetly and nodded. "I'm sure. Pop the trunk." Her mother nodded and did what she asked. Venus got out of the car and got her suitcase out of the trunk before closing it and going to give her mother a long meaningful hug. "I'll call you on the weekend if I'm not swamped with homework." Venus giggled. Her mother kissed the top of her head. "Alright." She said quietly. Venus smiled as she walked up the front doors of the large school, then entered. She took out her map and followed it to where her dorm room would be so she could get settled in. She ignore how big the inside of the school was and how many kids were inside. She just wanted to get to her room and lock herself in it until class started.

((this is all i could come up with- i hope it's enough ^^))