View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 02-09-2015, 10:46 PM

Venus went inside her room and closed the door, leaning against it. "Shinji..." She repeated the boy's name as if to remember it. "Shinji? You mean the boy that walked you over here?" A female voice asked, startling the poor girl. Venus stared at the figure sitting on the bed on the other side of the room. "Y-yeah... Are you..my roommate?" She asked in a shaky voice. The other girl laughed and slowly stood. "Sure am." She said as she walked towards Venus and held out a hand to her. "Name's Valkyrie, call me Val though. If you call me Valkyrie- I will hurt you." Val promised in a cold voice, then smiled brightly. "Oh and I strongly advise you getting over your little shyness issue, or you'll be the laughing stock of this school." Val said to her.

Venus nervously shook the girl's hand. She went to offer her hand. but Val's attitude changed and it scared her... "O-okay..Val..." She answered quietly. When her "shyness issue" was mentioned, Venus swallowed hard and released the girl's hand. She slowly walked around Val, and hurried into the bathroom. Val smirked. She would have fun with this one...

---

Valkyrie

age 21
Valkyrie is a cold and heartless sorceress of a high ranking, and one of the most popular amongst the other students. She is Venus's roommate and probably worst nightmare at this rate, due to the girl being human and no one else knowing but herself. She's also has a thing for the half-breed dragon boy, Shinji.