View Single Post
PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-09-2015, 11:55 PM

Shinji looked around the classrom, and gave one more look before thinking that Venus wasn't here. I wonder what happen to her... I hope she didn't get lost again. The young man opened up his laptop and started jotted down some of the notes that were ont he board pretainting to what they would be doing for the semester. And it turns out he was only half right, it seems that were going to do poition mixing. But it seemed simple enough, nothing too hard. It was easy enough that he could literally do it in his sleep. Partly maybe because he enjoyed potions class that he goes above and beyond about studying for it before hand.

"Class today we will go over the syllabus but first I would like to see if you would like to show how much of potion making you know. Make something simple, something like a invisibility potion or conjured up a blue flame that is niether hot nor cold."

Shinji took a eyedropper full of toads blood and dropped it into the vials that were on his desk. Next was a pinch of undead ash, followed by a gryphons feather. The class was making up a limited invisibility potion. Once Shinji was finished he took the potion and poured over a empty vial. The empty vial disappeared but he knew it was there and he picked it up and turned it around in his hands. Satisfied he placed it back into the holding rack. Shinji looked around the class to see some did the blue flame, other the invisibility potion. Once the teacher was satisfied, Dr. Razard snapped his fingers and the experiments all disappeared.