View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 11-13-2014, 05:36 PM

~* Rouge Jedi *~

Making his way around the crowds of the large smuggler city; Ryosuke had continued to progress forward towards the refugee camp down in the lower levels of the planet. The last time he had been there, most of the races that seemed to live down there looked to be either human or closely related to the human species. Although they may had been refugees, their kindness compared to every other smuggler scum on the planet was far beyond any kind that someone would be able to find on this planet. Even though they were poor and barely had any kind of skills to really protect themselves from thieves, the refugee were able to live their lives peacefully with one another as though they were still living on the planet where they had originally come from.
It was only a matter of minutes that it had taken the young hooded male to reach the entrance to the refugee camp as he had flipped a switch on the side of the blast doors to reveal the large camp that now stood before him. Refugees as far as the eye could see, races from all over walked around to either speak with other refugees while others stood around ruined R units that had flames coming out of where their heads used to be for warmth. Some simply just sat around either sick or just trying to live the rest of their days in peace as they awaited the day for their death or just for some miracle to happen. Slowly enough, the young hooded male began to make his way through the camp; only turning his head slightly towards the left and to the right every so often to take a glimpse of how life was when he lived down here with all of them. The look of concern quickly overcame the young male as he continued on his way down the path while watching the pain that others had to go through while he was one of the lucky ones to be taken in by the Jedi Order.
Approaching a large dark mossy green container; which was what most refugees lived in; the Ryosuke went to knock upon the large metal doorway to the entrance a couple of times before awaiting for a reply from the residents of the container. After about a minute or two, the loud sounds of the metal doors slid open to find that an elderly woman and a young boy had stood there with a curious look upon their faces at the stranger. "Oh, auntie Shaiya. You've taken in another under your care?" Ryosuke asked as he stared at the human elderly woman and twi'lek child. "And may I ask who you are good sir..?" The elderly woman spoke up as the hooded male revealed his face from underneath his cloak to reveal his true identity once more. Seeing the familiar face of Ryosuke; the once curious look upon the elderly woman turned from confusion to shock as well as happiness. "My dear boy..Ryosuke. You've come back..!" She called out with joy as she slowly made her way over towards him to give him a warm hug; all while the twi'lek boy was still completely lost of what was going on. "And look at you..all grown up and a full fledged Jedi. Now we have one less thing to worry about with you protecting the galaxy..And I almost forgot; Uwalrida..this is Ryosuke. He was just like you when he was young..I took care of him and look of what he turned out to be..one day, you will be the same." The elderly woman spoke to the little twi'lek boy who simply made his way into the container to hide from how shy he was to meet someone new.

~* Sith Lord *~

Deep within one of the many other chambers that laid upon the planet of Dromund Kaas; a tall figure that stood at the height of nearly 7ft with an entirely all black cloak with slight streaks of red left to right had been standing over an male acolyte who had thought that if he was able to sneak up on Shuji, he would be able to kill a Sith Lord and become a new one himself. "You piece of crap. You thought you could defeat me with such weak skills in stealth?! Let me show you what happens to those who dare try to betray me!" His voice echoed with a boom throughout the chambers as he slowly reached out to the head of the Sith acolyte before just stopping at an inch away from the male's forehead. A wide smirk came across his lips from underneath his metallic mask as an instant storm of lightning struck out onto the acolyte's body causing him to shriek and scream in agony; every once in a while, the Sith Lord would come to a halt of his torture before only continuing once again in a matter of seconds just so that the acolyte wouldn't have an instant death.
Shocking him for what seemed to be an endless amount of time and power; Shuji had only come to a complete halt when the male was at the brink of death and unconscious within his chambers. The smirk that once was held underneath his mask had now become a disgusted frown as he turned his back to prepare to leave from the exit he was originally planning to. Moving his left wrist up to his mask, a small red circular light flashed on as he spoke into his comm link. "Someone come to my chambers and rid this filth from my sight. If I return and it is still here, someone will pay." His voice was low as he left his chambers only to make his way towards the representatives chambers; as he made his way there however, the sight of what seemed to be another Sith Lord preparing her things for a travel had caught his his attention.
Arching a brow at the sight of this, Shuji made his way over towards the dark lord and waved a single hand towards her. Although it was slightly difficult to tell from who it was from afar due to his sight being through the force rather than actual true sight, by the time he approached the female to see that it was Alee Snow; the dark lord had given yet another smirk from underneath his mask. "Ah. Miss Alee, it seems you are preparing yourself for some sort of travel..may I ask where you are leaving to?" It was quite obvious in the tone of his voice that Shuji wasn't asking permission as though trying to be kind to figure out where Alee was heading off to; rather it was more as though he were asking sarcastically where she was going and demanding an answer out of her. Even if she was a fellow Sith Lord, didn't mean he was about to make himself feel of a lower class to her in any form.

~* Jedi Master *~

Sitting within the ruins of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, a young looking Jedi Master sat with his short legs crossed and his eyes shut. Both of his long pointed ears had lowered just slightly as he mediated in a completely still stance, although there was a new temple now on the planet of Tython; this young Jedi Master still preferred the original temple on Coruscant and vowed that one day he would repair it with the help of others. Keeping completely still, he watched through the force for anything that was out of the ordinary or that if there was a disturbance within the force itself. As he studied through the endless force, his eyes had quickly reopened as he nearly fell backwards at the sudden feeling of darkness approaching as to where one of his students were; Nar Shaddaa. Gritting down his teeth, he quickly stood back up to his feet and began to make his way out of the ruins to the temple. However, right as he left the main chambers where the past Jedi Masters once mediated with one another were; a group of Kath Hounds stomped their way to block his only exit.
"Beasts..please. I mean you no harm, I simply wish to leave." The short-legged Jedi slowly took a few steps back as the creatures took their slow and careful steps forward. It was obvious that they did not understand what he was speaking of, but even if they did; they probably wouldn't had listened since they all seemed to had been quite hungry from what looked to be years of starvation. As one leaped forward, the Jedi had instantly jumped on top of it's large head and bounced his way to the exit of the room. Quickly enough, he reached both his arms out to the two large stone doors and slammed them shut with the force to keep the creatures at bay. Although he may had locked the entrance to their only escape; knowing the Kath Hounds, with enough strength with the amount of numbers they had; it was only going to be a matter of time that they busted through with just brute strength.
By then however, the Jedi would've been far gone already. This Jedi was known to be as Master Kallar, one of the new and few other Jedi Masters of the new council; unlike many of the other masters who preferred to stay on the planet of where the new order resided, Kallar was one who preferred the old teachings on Coruscant and would travel there even knowing the dangers that lurked around. As he made his way to the hanger bay of Coruscant; Kallar had climbed into the nearest x-wing and took off for Nar Shaddaa. If his mediation was correct and that a dark presence truly was coming towards Nar Shaddaa, there was no way that he could let his student fend off against such a power on her own.