View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-01-2009, 08:37 PM

As Javitha left her, Dawn curtsied once more before turning her head slightly to smile at the faerie above her shoulder, "Raman? That is your name? My name is Dawn, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm sorry I've gotten you into my predicament, I'll do my best to protect you from whatever lays ahead of us.. Jareth warned he'd try to stop me from reaching my goal, so who knows what we'll have in store. It will be quite the adventure, will it not?" she added with a chuckle as she slightly picked up her skirts and headed for the door.

"When you return to your Queen, please thank her for me," she continued as she opened the door. Closing the door behind her, Dawn put her hands on her hips and surveyed the Labyrinth. Sighing, Dawn looked left, and then looked right, before looking left again.

"Well, there's only one way to settle this. Raman, you'd best fly back a bit," Dawn warned as she stepped so that she was in the center of the small Labyrinth tunnel. Spinning around with her pointer finger out, Dawn closed her eyes and came to a stop. Left. "Left it is. We'd best quicken our pace if we're to get there in twelve hours," Dawn said with a laugh, having a bit of fun for the first time in her life as she practically skipped down the corridor, her movements light and precise like a dancers'.

"You may rest on my shoulder or in my hair if you get tired. I know it probably sounds degrading to you to sit upon a human, but if you do get tired, I won't mind you taking advantage and sitting upon me until your strength returns. It is the least I can do after all, having forced you into tagging along like this."

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 08-01-2009 at 09:27 PM..