View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-02-2009, 01:43 AM

Dawn laughed as she continued down the Labyrinth, now letting her fingers trail across the brick as she walked, "Well, I can't really say how much time has passed, I can only assume it's been an hour. It could have only been ten minutes. Without a clock I'm quite lost with how much time has passed. And please, call me Dawn. 'Human' sounds so.. I don't know.. cruel. If we are to be together on a journey, you could at least try to be a bit kind by calling me by my name. Please? Oh!" Dawn gasped as her hand seemed to fall through the brick.

Pulling her hand back, she looked at Raman and then back at the brick. Slowly stepping towards it, her hand stretched out, Dawn neared the wall, her eyes growing wide as her hand seemed to pass through the wall.

"Oh! How strange..." Dawn mumbled as she stepped father into the wall and came to stone once more. Noticing air on both sides of her, Dawn jumped a bit, "Oh!"

Looking back at Raman, Dawn laughed, "So this is what Her Majesty meant by the Labyrinth is not as it seems! Did you know these were here? Which way should we go?"