View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-07-2009, 08:41 PM

Dawn grew furious as her cheeks blushed a deep scarlet, Raman's patronizing ways finally getting the best of her temper. Chasing after him, stumbling and nearly falling every few steps as she ran. Finally, Dawn caught him by the hand and pulled him to face her, letting go of him immediately as she spoke. "Look, I know you hate me, and I know you hate my kind. But do you really need to act so rude? Can you not be civil for just one moment? Honestly Raman! I have been nothing but kind to you since I met you, despite how poorly you've treated me. Do I not deserve the same courtesy in return? You are so like Mr. Lewton it's ridiculous. If you wish so ill of me and despise me so, then please take your leave and just bug off. Stay in the shadows and follow me waiting for your tear if you like, but I cannot take you patronizing me and being so cruel to me any longer!" finished Dawn as she stalked off down the stairs without another word, passing him without a second glance. Her hand trailing against the wall as she made her way down the stairs.