View Single Post
Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-01-2015, 02:58 PM

February 1, 2015

Today is Super Bowl Sunday. Is it bad that I want neither team to win? GO EAGLES!!!! If only they were in the super bowl!!! Despite that, I'll be visiting my parent's house today with my boyfriend and roommate. They are having a small super bowl party. We aren't staying for the entire thing...will only stay until 8...because I have work in the morning! Hooray! Why couldn't we have off the day after the super bowl, huh?

During January I became kind of...scared to come on menewsha. I don't really know what triggered it. But baby steps! I'm slowly coming back. I spent nearly all day yesterday doing pixels...and I've been doing the same since I got up this morning. So I'm slowly getting my mojo back.

I also finished this application my Principal is having me do...for a Models Arts in Music award for my school. I don't know if I'll stand a chance considering this is my second year at the school and I'm going against people who have been at their school for 20 years! But I finally finished it on Friday! So it is what it is!