View Single Post
Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 04-03-2015, 11:21 AM

April 3, 2015

We are moving at the end of May when our lease is up. When we do, my boyfriend will me moving in with us. So he and I will share a room and my current roommate will have the other room.

We are going to use his bed since it's a queen sized bed and mine is a full. Poor guy is 6 foot, 4 inches tall. He can't fit onto my bed all the way - his ankles and feet hang off the end of mine lmao. So we're going to store my bed at my parent's house until we need it again (I want to keep it for future children eventually).

So I bought sheets and a comforter for HIS bed. He's a boy and has only a fitted sheet - doesn't even have a blanket XD Told me if he could, he'd just not bother with the fitted sheet and sleep on the mattress because he doesn't really care LMAO. So I asked if he minded if I got some sheets/comforter for his bed and he didn't mind XD

So this is the one I bought:

It is reversible. We'll be using the first picture though - the side with the blue diamond-ish pattern. I really like this one and don't think it's TOO girly :P