View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-04-2015, 02:13 PM

Tilting its head, the jackal on the wall twitched its tail before stiffly moving forward. At first, it was taken aback by the woman's change, but then it soon realized just what it was dealing with. Upon knowing that she was indeed one to acquire the power of the Ancients, Wepawet stepped forward to nuzzle her face.

Although it could not speak, its nonverbal actions, namely nuzzling, seemed to convey the message of friendship. Wepawet meant no harm and played lightly with the female jackal's form. Poking Anke a few times, Wepawet went back to nuzzling before its smokey ears flickered forward.

Someone else had arrived.

Tail poofing, as if spooked, Wepawet leap from the wall and zigzagged toward the other girl's location. Now before Irana, the tiny creature, barely 3-feet tall, nipped at her ankle. With a playful tug, Wepawet tried to coax her toward the wall while the other chosen one sat. Jumping up and down a few times and then spinning in circles only to point at the wall, the jackal hoped Irana would catch his drift.

Vaporizing into a cloud of smoke, Wepawet reappeared beside Anke. Head now looking at the ball of light in the sky, the smoke-jackal pawed the wall. The others needed to make haste before the dictator caught wind of what was transpiring at the outer wall. Although not as heavily guarded, the location of the sun signaled that a shift-change would be imminent in the ever-nearing future.

---------- Post added 06-04-2015 at 10:26 AM ----------

Blue light? Roy tried not to let his confusion play on his face, but it was truly useless for he really had no idea what 'bright blue light' he spoke of. Rather than inquiring, he followed behind Caden and took the bottle in his hands.

"It recommends two... but," he toyed with three. Ultimately, he put the third back and dry-swallowed the two, blue and red, fast-acting pills. "And dude, your layout is strange. I would have Tylenol in the bathroom, not the kitchen. Just like you keep toilet paper in the pantry! Who does that? It goes in the bathroom under the sink!" Laughing, Roy rested a hand on the counter to listen to his brother ramble on about something. Something about journey and needing to get out of town.

Brow cocked, he leaned forward. "So you're running away? How old are you again?" With a lackluster sigh, the raven grabbed an apple and sunk his teeth into it. It was far juicer than expected so Roy couldn't anticipate that he, the human, would be drooling like a dog.

"Meh mog, miff mis muicy." Hobbling to the sink, he rinsed his hand and apple. It was a typical Roy tactic, avoiding things that seemed crazy. Still, the idea that his brother wanted to leave--and head out of the city--made Roy question what happened. Did he too see the orange lights?

Orange lights! Duh, he saw orange lights and his bro saw blue lights. Clearly they were on the same mission.

No, that wasn't logical. Fate NEVER picked family to work the same mission. And, honestly, Roy wasn't even sure what he saw was real or a dream, something he wished had happened.

Either way, he polished off the apple and now sat on the sink's edge with his arms crossed over his chest. "Think you can escape me that easily, Aden? Psh, I've been watching your ass since forever. Really think I'm going to let you wander off without me? I promised mom, on her deathbed, that I would look after you. You're more than just a brother to me, you're my best friend, my pet, and my blinder half." He tossed the pet thing in just to tease the wolf-shifter.

"So yeah, if you want to journey, you're going to have to do it with me. I don't care if you're twenty-seven, you still need me, your babysitter."

The two brothers both went their separate ways to pack. Roy, not having much at his brother's house, seemed to be packing light. It wasn't a bad idea, though, for he was still unbelievable warm. There was literally no need to pack layers when you're constantly feeling like you're on fire.

Bag over his shoulder, he smirked over at Caden. "Okay, bro, where is that wolf-nose of yours taking us? And no funny business," he said while shaking his finger. "You know I don't like water so this blue-light nonsense better not involve a pool or something."

Last edited by Xavirne; 06-04-2015 at 02:26 PM..