View Single Post
Euphonium Panda
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-09-2015, 09:04 PM

Staring back at the little lady who now held her muzzle Anke had no chance to explain herself. She tried to calm her thoughts enough to shift back into her human form, but found it to be harder with a new person right in front of her. She hadn't realized she'd have to talk and meet new people when she had her vision, and was now second guessing her decision to follow it's instructions. She took a few short breaths through her nose before letting them deepen, her bristled fur smoothing out around her tail as she talked herself down internally. At this time her panda entered the clearing, sensing her distress and coming to calm her down. Just the sight of her most familiar form did wondered for her current state of panic and she was able to shift back into her human form. The fairy-like creature was now grabbing her cheeks, staring into the same eyes as before, the only things that stayed constant through her shifts. She looked down, trying to find the words that would explain why she was here, and how she could shift, without getting the jeers and hate that her father had given to her.

The words came out shaky as she started to speak. "I... um... I can change... my form. Into anything really... My mom was a shifter... I kinda inherited it..." She felt the threat of another shift happening, and had to calm herself down before she could continue. This time the rest of her sentences were calmer, and more steady than before. "I wasn't expecting there to be another person around. Are you a fairy? I've always heard of them, but I've never seen them." She said, hoping the small lady wouldn't take offense if it was a nymph or other such creature.

Last edited by Euphonium Panda; 06-10-2015 at 03:05 PM..