View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-12-2015, 02:09 PM

Getting in over his head was something Roy really needed to work on avoiding. Not only did he have a girl screaming, half-scared to death, but his brother was annoyed and being extremely standoffish. Caden had always appeared to be the lone-wolf sorts, so that didn't bother the raven too much. What did chip away at his soul was the fact that he scared this poor, sweet, innocent girl.

Smile falling into a frown, his brows knit together as a sorrowful look washed into his flame-colored orbs.

"Miss," he began, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you. I just," he wanted to blame Caden but this was all his doing. It was time he own up to his mistake. "When we got here, I just assumed we were meeting a group. My bro," he gestured back to Caden, "wanted to... get some air. We happened to walk this way and... yeah."

Letting out a sigh, those sad eyes of his tried to rectify the damage done. Of course, his sorrow was fleeting for Roy was always quick on the rebound!

Upon seeing himself, a nearly spitting image of himself in a dress, he cocked back a grin. "Aden," his thumb went over his shoulder toward the copy-cat. "Will you get a load of this. I'm smoking hot. Bro, why haven't you told me I'm this hot?" His grin widened, going from ear to ear. "No wonder all the girls in school wanted to date me over you." He snorted. "I hate to admit it, but this was a landslid win in my favor."

Roy leaned closer into his clone and smirked, all of which was done in a very nonthreatening or personal-space-invading way. "Yup, I'm sexy as f--k." Hands now on his hips, he rolled his body back to take on one of those cliche superhero poses. "Someone needs to turn these good looks of mine into a statue. Wouldn't a statue of me look awesome?"

Even noticing the dress, he could still smile. "Please, you're just jealous I look this good in a dress. Can you imagine what I'd look like if I were in normal clothes." His hand balled into a fist before slamming down into an open palm. "Wait a minute," he exclaimed! "You already know. Just look at me. Perfection at its finest!" Gesturing to all of himself, it was safe to assume Roy was anything but humble.

"So anyway," he jumped off the self-esteem bandwagon he made for himself, and smiled at the crew. "Since you three don't know each other, introductions are in order, I suppose." He added that last comment in for he wasn't sure if these women where involved with the glowing light scenario for that morning or were totally unrelated. "I'm Roy Winters and this is my 11-seconds slower twin, Ade-, er Caden Winters."

Skipping backwards, he jabbed his fist loosely into the wolf-man's stomach before flashing the girls a smile. "Who might you lovely ladies be?" he questioned with a wink while muttering to Caden, "Don't be so shy, say hi."

Last edited by Xavirne; 06-12-2015 at 02:12 PM..