View Single Post
letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-09-2013, 10:23 AM

Onyx pursed her lips at the man slightly. He hasn't seemed one to try and socialize, more of the kind to just grunt and wave her off as many would so often do. But maybe he was getting tired of the party scene too. He didn't seem drunk, so that was a plus on Onyx's part. She wouldn't be having to slap him to keep his roaming hands off of her.

Onyx shook her head. "It's quite alright." Then, Onyx was ran into by a woman. A rather, strong woman to be exact. Onyx quickly gained her composure again. "Normally, yes I do. I'm here with my friend Becca in the white angel costume. But I don't know. Something just seems...off about tonight. Can't quite put my finger on it, though."

Onyx was usually never one to not drink at a party, or enjoy herself, but something in her guy told her that she needed to be on her game tonight. Which is strange. Onyx's mood swings had been getting more and more intense these last few weeks, and it was really affecting Onyx's writing. She would go from happy, to lonely, even to angry about completely nothing. It just always happened in the weirdest of places, with other people around.