View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-13-2014, 09:28 PM

Friday the 13th

That's right, it's Friday the 13th, and all hell is breaking loose. Our story begins like any other typically cheesy horror movie, on a dark and gloomy Friday evening. You live in a small town in the middle of bad horror movie land nowhere, near the mountains and rocky cliffs by the sea. The town sits surrounded by thick forests. Near here is a summer camp, though currently only renting out cabins to anyone 18 and up, as it isn't summer.

Atop a great hill is an old abandoned mansion, separated from the town by the cemetery. If you look out off the cliffs, you'll see a small island in the distance. You can reach it by boat in less than twenty minutes. Mostly no one goes there but youngsters up to no good and campers/hikers. On the far side of the island is a small resort, though no one really travels that far to notice, and the people who know aren't sure it's even still running. (It is.)

This town, is your typical horror movie town. In fact, Jason, Freddy and all their vampire, werewolf, ghost and other evil friends probably live here, in basements, old condemned homes, caves, etc. The worst kind of horrors though, are the ones you never knew were horrors to begin with... the ones living right next door.

RULES and STIPULATIONS
- No Godmodding
- No actual killing of anyone's character without their permission. But you can sure try!
- No more than two characters per person (and if you enter two, one must be a protagonist/bad guy)
- No one liners; must post at least two paragraphs of 5 sentences or more
- I will turn you away if we have too many of the gender you're entering, or too many good/bad guys that you're trying to enter
- Be diverse. I will turn you away or ask you to edit if your character is too similar to another
- Characters must be over 18, but you don't have to specify your age in your profile
- PM me with a photo and physical description and personality/history description and then wait for my approval to post.
- Have fun!

Your character can be any type of supernatural or known horror movie villain or similar. Yes they can also be human, of course, and human villains. (Once again, be diverse! And specify race and such in your profile. )

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 06-19-2014 at 06:32 PM..