View Single Post
BellyButton
Assistant Administrator

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-12-2014, 09:02 PM

❄ Get Crafty: Holiday Centerpiece ❄

For this category, you must create a decorative holiday centerpiece. It can be anything you want, from a traditional candle-and-bough table centerpiece, to zany mantle scene. (I'm thinking non-edible here, though if you want to make an edible centerpiece that would be OK too. )

Note: The winner of this category will receive a Mr. Mayor's Crafting Adventure in addition to the gold prize.

ENTRY FORM
[COLOR="Cyan"][B][SIZE="5"]Check out my holiday centerpiece![/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
[paste or link IMG here]
[B]Comments[/B]: [optional]

EntriesX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmme View Post
Check out my holiday centerpiece!
Click on thumbnail for full view
Comments: This is our table centerpiece. :3 Hanukkah started last week, so we've got a few more days left. I had fun trying to get a good angle on this thing - it took some maneuvering! Happy Holidays, and thanks for this little thread. ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Diamond View Post
Click on thumbnail for full view
Comments: What Christmas holiday is complete without a little wine and some candles... and a creepy Santa winking at you ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GummyBearKisses View Post
Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view
Comments: [optional] I made the mayor's mantion and tiny mene staff ( printer broke so I apologize for the staff that isn't in my scene =( and omg Ceccy was hard to make she's super small in my set and officially my smallest coloring project
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogizmoox View Post
Check out my holiday centerpiece! Click on thumbnail for full view Comments: [optional] Gizzie hand painted a mason jar into a winter snowman frosty flower vase centerpiece ^.^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogizmoox View Post
Check out my holiday centerpiece! Click on thumbnail for full view
Comments: [optional] Gizzie free handed the outer shape of a reindeer head body etc. onto wood hubby took the skillsaw or whatever it's called table saw I don't know ??? anyway he cut out my shapes then I wood glued them together and painted the whole thing and for the sleeves its cloth material (tiny santa is part of a future project with elfs etc. next year maybe???)

Last edited by BellyButton; 01-21-2015 at 04:29 PM..