View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 10-10-2015, 01:21 AM

(Sure! But I'm not that good at writing out fight scenes, so I will probably suck at writing for the Weapons Master, if you want you cna write out the whole fight scene since I'll probably just butcher it.... but I will gladly write for the Weapons Master instructor)

The Weapons Master instructor simply snorted at Filius, with his head tilted high into the air as he looked down the bridge of his nose at Filius and said, "The woman's honor rests on your shoulders, young Magic Caster. You're about to see what years of training can do... Or undo." And with that, The Weapon Masters' instructor took a step back to allow the brash, Weapon Master that was teasing Sophie earlier to come into view.

He wore the same clothes he had on previously, but he was equipped with a long, Chinese blade, which he liked to call "Nightmare". It was a little rusty from years of training, but despite the rust it was still rather sharp. The boy spat and then turned to Sophie and winked, making Sophie, who was standing a safe distance away, cringe.

"Alright, skirt wearer... Let's dance."

Sophie watched from a distance, her eyes glued to Filius and she chewed on her bottom lip watching the two of them in the arena. She wanted very much to go, grab her own sword and join in the fight with Filius, but she knew better. "You can take him, Filius!" She shouted. She had a heart full of faith that Filius would come out victorious.