View Single Post
musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ^^
Penpal

Old 11-01-2010, 06:15 AM

I have written you a story!
Username: musasgal
Preferred Participation Prize: Green Goody Bag please.
Title:Untitled"
Submission:

SPOILERX

Like most scary stories, it usually start with “it was a dark and scary night” or something like that. But this one is kinda opposite. It started on a lovely spring day. Perfect for Halloween? Well, this is placed on the other side of the world. There was a couple of teens, just skipping enjoying the sunshine, all dressed up for Halloween. One of them is me. An innocent girl, madly in love. Now don’t think that this turns out romantic but there was more to my partner than meets the eye.
“Hey, see that house over there?” he asked, “They say that around this time, the house comes alive.”
Come on, you been watching that Monster House movie so many times. It’s only a rumour and it doesn’t happen! I thought but he pulled my arm. He dragged me in my Zombie type outfit into the house. In usual stories, there was like A cemetery out front and the house is all creaky and falling apart. But it looks like an ordinary two story house to me. What I didn’t know is about who was my boyfriend really was. What I heard that every Halloween, he brings a girl to this place and she never comes out so I was a bit frightened.
“You ok?” he asked. I shook my head.
“I’m fine” I replied, then he tugged me towards the house. He knocked.
“I think we better go” I said.
“And miss out all the fun? Yeah right” and he opened the door and dragged me in.

Inside, it is covered with dust and cobwebs. A haunted house. Great.
“Lets split up. You look around here and I look upstairs” and he left me all alone.
That bustard! I thought. At least the plants was still alive, and there was a lot of them. I just wished I didn’t watch that episode of Suite Life on Deck relating to the plants. I gulped. And as I wished, the plants sprung to life. I ran towards the living room, the stalks of the plants followed. I screamed and ran to the kitchen. Pots and pans flew everywhere and at least one whacked me in the head and I fell into darkness…..in other words, knocked me out.

I woke up a few minutes later. I didn’t know where I was. Then I felt something wrap around my arm. Or arms, ankles and waist. It was snakes. Not trick of the eye ropes, but actual live snakes. I screamed but it came out like a muffle. Before I get any further, it’s not what you thinking. My ankles was tied together, not the usual ankles apart. Anyway I see my true companion. He was in fact (no surprises) a vampire.
“There is a reason why you are here” he said, letting me breath. I just spat at him.
“How dare you!” he cried.
“Let me go” I demanded.
“Not yet” he said, showing his fangs. I knew it was the end of me.
“Become my bride and live with me forever” he finished.
“Where are the other girls?” I asked.
“They never lived again. You on the other hand will live forever with me.”
“No, I won’t let you do this” I screamed. The hisses of the snakes quieten me down.
“You don’t have a choice” and he came near my neck…bit into it…and I felt myself fall to the ground. My mortal side died and was no more. I'm now the creature of the night and will always be.

Final notes: Finally fixed up the ending to make it a bit more....i don't know, weird?

Last edited by musasgal; 11-02-2010 at 06:09 AM..