Thread: Vinny + Naru rp
View Single Post
Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 01-09-2015, 01:18 AM

"Oh! Here he comes." Takashi pointed to the smaller boy as he looked to his friend.
"Ah! Perfect!" Will said as he turned his attention to the blonde, "Okay, so I'm just going to be blunt about all this."
"When are you not blunt?" Takashi asked, raising an eye brow.
"Don't you have a test to make up or something?" Will asked, trying to shoo Takashi away.
"Okay, okay," Takashi waved, "text me later." As he started to walk away he stopped, turning to Gabriel, "I swear he's not crazy, just a little...well, he's still a good guy."
"Will you go already!" Will hissed, feeling his cheeks start to burn.
Why was he feeling so nervous about this? He was just explaining the situation to the other male and asking him to fake being a couple with him. When he fully thought about it, he could see the point in Takashi's comment.
"I'm going, I'm going." Takashi said, waving over his shoulder as he walked away.
"Anyways," Will cleared his throat, "so here's my problem. My dad's the head of this big well known medical company and he wants me to take over for him after I graduate. After I told him I'd rather go into cartooning we kind of got in this big argument and to sum thing up he's not going to take no for an answer. My older sister really wants to take over but because of 'tradition values'," Will made a air quoting sign as he rolled his eyes, "my dad won't let her. So because I'm the first son I'm kinda stuck. Unless I make him mad enough that he doesn't want me anywhere near the company. That's when it hit me. Dad's so stuck on traditional values, what would he do if his son announced he was gay and had a boyfriend? Now I've never been with a guy or anything and I'm not into guys, but I need to fake being gay. That's where you come in, if you don't mind I mean, I need someone to play the part of my 'boyfriend'. So will you fake being my boyfriend to get my dad off my back?"
Will took a breath, not meaning to ramble on like he had. He wanted to be sure to explain his situation fully to the other boy though before asking for his decision.