View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 03-03-2015, 07:59 PM

March 2015

3/3/2015:

It's a sad, sad start of this year... I feel like I'm losing all the people that hold importance in my life. I lost my grandfather, then Leonard Nimoy died and now I've lost my best friend... I loved her. I even hate to admit, but I loved her even more than a friend, but I guess it's over now. She's out of my life for good, I just hate that it had to end like this... I would have been happier if she just left and never came back, instead of having her say to me that we should go our separate ways... It just hit me so hard today. Every little thing that I love reminds me of her! That's why I love those things... Now I feel like I can't even enjoy them without crying...

I'm trying to fill the void now, as I've been doing for a while. Writing fanfiction, RPing, drawing, watching movies, going on Tumblr, being a fangirl over things... but it's just not working. Nothing works anymore. No, not now that I know for certain that it's over and done I just can't get rid of that bottomless pit where our friendship used to be.

This has been one of the worst friendship losses I've had in a really long time.

I'm just sad... I don't want to anything anymore.

People... I mean, I don't know. Maybe I'm just better off without people.

Last edited by Kory; 03-03-2015 at 11:17 PM..