Thread: Show Your Love!
View Single Post
wish

Old 03-26-2009, 07:02 AM

Your Name: Wish
Name of Staff Member: Riri (Spring `Tyme Fresh)
What does this person mean to you?: Her schedule is completely the opposite of mine, but we still managed to catch each other on quite a bit. :D <333 She also decided to name me Wiwi. :/ Wtf. but other than that riri is so nice that i can't hurt her for naming me that.
What you want to let them know?: i-mes-u

Name of Staff Member: Seito
What does this person mean to you?: She is my hometown buddy and we go to the same uni. xD We compete in events to collect the most things and she always comes out on top because she's insane and hardly ever sleeps!
What you want to let them know?: You are a Weirdo. XD <333 Come back when school's done. :/

Name of Staff Member: Eroy
What does this person mean to you?: I haven't talked to Eroy in soooo long. @___@; i used to talk to her a lot in the exchange if memory serves me correct. :[ but i took a little break and stopped chatting with her. ;[
What you want to let them know?: i wish we could chat more. ;[ but it seems when i'm on you're not. LOL so i just leave "I miss eroy" messages in your profile. :3

Name of Staff Member: Iro (Iroase Delschatten)
What does this person mean to you?: I STALK HER. cause she's an awesomes artist. but then, for a long time i thought she was a boy. xD! but i found out her secret. O___O!!!! :: slips on sunglasses :: i am CIA.
What you want to let them know?: i miss iro too. ;-;

Name of Staff Member: Bartuc
What does this person mean to you?: Bartuccy is awesome. :D he's always around even though he's so busy! we make lots of deals too. XD <3
What you want to let them know?: STOP DRINKING AND MAKING YOUR POOR AVVY WEAR NOTHING. @___@

Name of Staff Member: Rosebleed
What does this person mean to you?: Awesome person to talk to in the exchange. She's always trying to help everyone with lots of things for example donating lots so everyone has a chance at some items. <33 and she's just completely nice. :3 Even though she goes to work when i'm on usually. xD
What you want to let them know?: <333 much loves to you. : D

Last edited by wish; 03-26-2009 at 07:04 AM..