View Single Post
TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 12-25-2013, 01:09 AM

WELCOME, WELCOME, ONE AND ALL
TO THE ANTI-GRAVITY YULE BALL!

Yes, it is here at last, the Anti-Gravity Yule Ball! This is a yearly even open to everyone of any creed, species, or lack thereof to participate! There's several things going on at this event:

Short story contest! Write a short story--between 1,000 and 3,000 words--about what happens in the Ball, from your point of view! The only limits on your imagination is this:
-It must take place on the Station.
-Keep it PG-13, please.
-Post it in the thread, using this format:

Code:
My experience at the Anti-Gravity Ball!
Username:
Title page (optional):
Story:
The winner will receive an avatar art done by moi, done in your best Christmas/Yule finery!

And of course the Secret Santa! Feel free to sign up, using the form below and post it in the thread:

Code:
I want to be a Secret Santa!
Username:
The List:
1. Shadami
2. musasgal
3. Queen_Andais
4. Car'a'Carn
5. PrincessKasumi

As the list fills up, I'll be giving you all PMs about who you're Secret Santa for. After each batch of five, I'll be sending out the PMs. You don't need to go out of your way for the price of the item, but try not to get anything that's below 300 gold. I'll be revealing the Secret Santas to everyone after the first of the year in the regular hangout, so you'll have the entire event to buy and send out your gifts! If you haven't gotten your gift by then, please PM me and I'll let the gifter know.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all participate! Also, everyone entering into the Secret Santa will be getting a headshot of their avatar just for entering.

UPDATES!!! The entry for Secret Santa is now CLOSED, meaning that nobody else can enter! Try to have you gifts sent out by the end of the event, and all gifter and giftee pairings are going to be announced in the regular thread at the end of the event.
ALSO! Since I've gotten questions about this, you send your Secret Santa gifts directly to your giftee!

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 12-31-2013 at 02:47 AM..