View Single Post
Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....die.

Old 01-20-2015, 08:31 PM

The three beings remained silent. They didn't know what to say to the small group on the boat. True, they had boarded the young man's boat, but they really did it out of curiosity. Listening to what he and the dragon male had to say, Nighmara and Evangelina mentally agreed with the human male, the humans had to learn, but using violence wasn't way to do it. Violence only created more violence. The two sisters looked at each other, nodded to each other, mentally they knew were they were thinking and didn't want to interfere with their talk. Bella, on the other hand, just listened to the boys as she remained in the shadows, her white smile sticking out and now, two white slits observing the young beings.

Hollow opened the door of her carriage using her foot, she then stood up and walked outside to see the sun shinning brightly and the clouds floated over. A smile spread on her face as bright red eyes looked at the area around her. The water looked refreshing and the boat sailing through the water without a problem. The thick straightjacket strained against Hollow's torso as she leaned over towards the edge of the boat. Her braided hair dangled at her sides of her head, humming softly as she looked ahead towards the boats at her left and right, even the water that was ahead of her. She blinked lightly, looking towards the people in it, the wolf creature who was pulling the carriage for her nuzzled its mistress lightly. Hollow giggled softly as she nuzzled her head against his, closing her eyes lightly smiling happily as she felt the white fur. "I'm sorry that you have to come with me this far. It's only to make sure that I don't go too crazy. You'll be able to go back home with mother and father." She stated with a hint of insanity in her voice, however, she was trying her best to not lose herself...so far, she was doing a good job.