View Single Post
Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 02-20-2015, 02:00 PM

"Meh, anger management issues? It's okay. We all have flaws, don't we? And besides, this big school can stress anyone out if they aren't used to it, especially for new people. I've had a share of those experiences, getting lost and all." Rhea shuddered, remembering the one time a group of juniors had led her to a janitor's closet and locked her in there for hours. She was never so scared in her life. She blushed when Ella said the name suited a person like her. She was never complimented like that, it kind to embarrassed her to an extent. "Thanks, Ella. You're name is really cute, too!"

The two girls walked together until Ella stopped a little and stared at someone. "Um, do you know them?" She asked, tilting her head in their direction. Rhea followed her line of sight until she found what Ella was referring to; a boy and a girl sitting together at the bottom of a tree. The boy was sketching something on his sketchpad while the girl beside him sat and watched. They seemed to be brother and sister, because they looked similar to each other. Rhea shrugged. "I don't know them, but let's go meet them!" She replied, dragging Ella across the grounds towards the two students.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George exhaled as he got off the plane. He was never fond of flying, really. The discomfort of the cabin pressure and the people in close proximity made him anxious. He vowed that if he ever got enough money, he would fly first class for the rest of his life. At least the seats there were walled in and had a sense of privacy.

He was sitting next to a man whose elbow was constantly at his side, and he was about to grab him by the collar and fight him until the announcement came on that they were landing. That guy should consider himself lucky. He swore the next time he saw that guy, he was going to pound him.

Taking out his phone, he dialed the home phone and waited until Ben picked it up. "Hey, Uncle George! Did you have a safe trip?" George exhaled and nodded, "Yeah, but there was this one guy that kept his elbow over the seat divider, so I had an elbow in my side the whole time, and I wouldn't be surprised if I have a bruise now."

"You should've fought him!" George rolled his eyes. Even though they thought similarly, Ben was more of he outspoken type.

"No, Ben. There wasn't enough space."

"Y'mean you didn't fly first class? That school is ridiculously rich! They should've at least paid for the ticket!"

"I'm a first time teacher, Ben. I don't get privileges like that." He spotted a person holding a sign with his name on it and started to approach him.

"Listen, Ben. Don't do anything stupid, listen to your sister. I have to go now."

"Alright, boss! Have fun at your new job!" Ben cheered, and the line was cut. He turned off his phone and shoved it in his pocket when the man lowered his sign and smiled. "Are you Mr. George Rhesus?"

"Yes, I am." The man nodded towards his suitcase, and George handed it to him. "I assume you got here alright?"

"Yes, thanks."

They made small talk as they walked towards a fancy black car. "I was told to drop you off at the dorms today so you can get ready for your first day tomorrow." He said as George got in the back seat and the chauffeur got in the driver's seat. They drove silently, except for the soft music playing through the car. Before he knew it, his exhaustion crept in on him and George fell asleep.