View Single Post
primadonna
I love Hot Pockets.

Old 10-02-2013, 02:08 AM

A way that doesn't involve being a bother?... Jan tapped on her chin. Was she a bothersome person? Is that what Zane thought of her? She rolled her eyes. Of course that's what he thinks.

Jan looked down at her paper and tilted her head. "Then what might you suggest?"

As Zane went on to explain his logic between a preppy girl's relationship with a 'punk' boy, she slowly nodded. She couldn't help but think that he was somewhat hung up on Amber. She was a preppy girl... And Zane was a punk boy. Maybe he still had feelings for her.

Jan grinned as she saw him glance over at her empty seat. "I see what's going on..." She twiddled her fingers like an evil-genius and nodded. "I see exactly what's going on..."

"Why don't we make this project a little bit more fun for ourselves? We could make it into a social behaviors parallel! You just have to find a preppy girl..." She blinked and looked over at Amber's empty seat. "... And I'll find a punk guy!... And we could do a social experiment, documenting our findings and comparing them to things that happened to Shakespeare's characters- Romeo and Juliet!"

Jan threw her hands in the air and smiled wide, very pleased with herself. It was as if she'd just solved the cure for some major disease!

Anything to be Juliet!